I am looking for an opportunity in an engineering organization where my re-sourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational opera-tions. I love to work hard. I just try my best to be honest with project assigned to me.
Here, I am responsible for:
1) Assuring physical and dimensional inspection of incoming material (Aluminum, brass, silver, and molded items of ABS and Masterbatch resins) from vendors as per controlled drawings of items.
2) To verify mechanical, chemical, and thermal properties of solid items and liquid chemicals with Universal testing machines, Viscometers, Hydrometers, Thermographic equipment's, Brinell and Rockwell hardness testing machines, micrometers, screw gauges, and bore gauges.
3) keeping Compressors, Generators, HVAC system functional through preventive maintenance and check moisture content in kraft paper of packages.
4) Performing site visits of vendors to be added to the vendor's list for checking their controlled procedures and evaluating sites as per machinery and skilled labor available.
5) Preparing risk assessment reports as per ISO 9001:2015 policies and KPI’s of the department on monthly basis and submit them to the QMS dept. and also take part in ISO 13485 and CFR guidelines.
6) Keeping a record of NC’s (non-conformities) received from clients and collaborate with the R&D dept. for their removal.
Here,I was responsible forÂ
1) Sales and imparting operational training of FARO Arm to clients (especially automobile parts manufacturers).
2) Imparting training of Quality Assurance equipment's softwareâ€™s (Polyworks, Calypso, Solidworks etc.) to clients forÂ Co-ordinate Measuring Machines,3D Scanners, Vision Measuring Machines, Profile Projectors and all Quality line tools (Vernier Callipers, Height gages, Micrometres).
3) Arranging meetings with automobile OEM's managers to brief company Quality Assurance department machines and equipment's.
4) Giving technical collaboration to clients regarding maintenance of equipment's sold by my company.
5) Handling clients inquiries regarding procurement's of Quality Assurance machines and shared monthly forecasts of clients with principles from across the world like Hexagon Metro-logy, Mitutoyo, Starret, Mahr, Carl Zeiss.
6) Participating in government tenders and submitted bids to clients regarding their required machinery from either Production or Quality Assurance and Control department.
Spent internee duration in HRF(Heavy Rebuild Factory),M-Series and gained following skills and experties:
– Technical skill: Invested 20 days in automobiles (APCs-Armored Personnel Carriers) repairing workshops and increased knowledge about engines as well as automobiles others terminologies.
– Research skills: Examined different maintenance techniques to detect most suitable and efficient.
– Management Skills: Explored ways of managing time and workers.
– Boiler Study: Invested 15 days in boiler house and increased knowledge about boiler operations, maintenance.
Participated in technical paper presentation on Robotics in GIKI-Summit 2015.I enhanced my following skills:
– Research Skills: Enriched mind with different robotics techniques and their applications in daily life.
– Confidence: Delivering presentation in front of huge audience boosted my confidence.