A Highly Motivated and Enthusiastic medical professional, having a keen interest in combining Health and Information Technology.
Having quite distinct and fine clinical skills as a Family Physician, the boundaries of career are not limited by the former, rather the quench for the Health Innovations, Health Awareness, Policy matters and Health Management go side by side as synergy.
Always seeking an opportunity which allows all or at least any of the below requirements:
1. Health and Hospital Management
2. Information Technology (it's use in any form, for the Health/Hospital related programs)
3. Disease Surveillance and Control
4. Health Awareness & Disease Control Strategies
5. Maternal & Child Health - Focusing on the SDGs
6. Community Sessions for Health Promotion, Disease Control
7. Hospital Information Management System
8. ICD Coding
9. CME Lectures on Family Medicine relevant topics
Training doctors for Post graduation in Family Medicine (MCPS and MRCGP-INT).
Utilizing Google classroom for education purpose. Currently managing aroung 700 doctors 24/7 for their queries and learning.
Designing courses for post graduation in Family Medicine.
Deliver lectures for doctors as per updated International guidelines.
Excellent skills in Microsoft office and LMS (Learning Management System)
Help and advise team on development of EMR and HIMS solutions for individuals and companies.
Developing guidelines for the use of Telemedicine technology from UHS Platform.
Managing patients through Telemedicine portal at UHS, via Akhuwwat Foundation and PPAF.
Designing and Implementation of HIMS (Hospital Information Management System)
Developing IT based solutions for hospitals, including EMR.
CRVS (Civil Registration and Vital Statistics)