I've got some projects in my University . One is LMS (Library Management System) . We were 2 members in a group . We just made a simple database . It was the final course project of subject and got 8 out 10 marks. And 2nd is Sokoban game. We created a 2d Java Sokoban game clone. We creates a simple game with only 1 level. Sokoban game can have many levels that want to add. Sokoban is another classic computer game. It was ceated in 1980 Hiroyuki. Sokoban means "a warehouse keeper" in Japanese. The Player puches box around a maze. The objective is to place all boxes in designated locations. We got this final course project of "Artificial Intelligence" subject. we were 2 members in a group for project. we've done this project through JAVA Net bean with usage of GUI. And got success and got 7.5 out 8 marks.
I've expertise in following :
• Java Programming (Net beans)
• Microsoft Office (2003 - 2016).
• Surfing Internet
• Operation of Windows-98, XP and 7 with high level of proficiency.
Customer Management System
Handling CRM software and other related software and task
Good communicate with customers
Time management with different shift rotations.
- I m doing this job from january 2018. My job is to operating computer, Data entry, perform repair, preventative maintenance, user training for scanner/printers, and installation of drivers and software.
- Communcate in a effective and professional manner with customers, collegues and management at all times.
-Assist an Teller Operator