Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA member) with over 12 years of professional working experience in the fields of Accounts and Audit. Trained and Certified Accountant with in-depth knowledge of Audit Corporate Firms, Banking Sectors and Educational Institute methodologies.
Senior Officer Financial Reporting
Preparation of quarterly/half yearly and annual financial reports as per IFRS and State Bank of Pakistan requirements.
Preparation and regular updating of Capital and Operational budget of entire bank and uphold daily business position report for on-going reporting to President, CEO, Head of departments, RMs & BMs.
Reconciliation and monthly amortization of intangible assets, rent, insurances (group life and health), fee and subscription, maintenance contracts, general services etc.
Assist in safeguarding of all the assets of the company including managing of insurance of all assets.
Assist in leasing entries and updating schedules for any changes and reconciliation.
Calculation and reconciliation of depreciation of leased vehicles by applying relevant IAS and IFRS.
Reconciliation of fixed asset register, transfer of fixed asset within bank and updating of insurance policies accordingly.
Preparation of reconciliations, follow-up & adjustment with respective departments and branches for advance against expense of head office and branches, sundry debtors, sundry creditors, other receivables / payables, advance to contractors, movement and corresponding adjustment of CWIP.
Accrual entries and all related closing entries of Head Office and all branches.
Reconciliation of ledgers, cash & bank on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Fixed assets coding at Head Office and Branches.
Prepare calculation to reconcile ATM process, Write off Process, Deposit maturity, pre maturity, SMS process, Lending product process.
Reconcile different lending, deposit and other reports generated by system.
Open accounts (income, expense, asset & Liability) in Hplus 'ERP' as per chart of accounts.
Resolve branches queries on system related issues e.g. limit freeze, renewal, reversal of loans, TDR early settlement etc.
Disburse monthly High yield & saving profit to clients.
Executions of Free Banking, RF overdue, write off loans, SMS and ATM fee deduction processes.
Change deposit/lending rates, processing fee, insurance rates as per circulars issued from Head office.
Assist in developing financial transaction flow for new products.
Prepare reconciliation of other/mark-up income on lending products.
Support on different report like monthly branch rating calculation and performance review.
PB & SSC outstanding portfolio, clients and Par calculation.
Prepare reconciliation of lending products.
• Preparation of Financial statements by extracting data from accounting software 'Oracle based ERP'.
• Cost/benefit analysis of different courses offered by the institute.
• Preparation of budgets before the start of each session and compare the actual results with budgets to investigate the variance.
• Monthly preparation of cash flow analysis for management to aid them in decision making process.
• Provide overall assistance to manager in his roles & responsibilities
• Invigilating HND exams of Ed-excel-UK.
• Marking HND exams.
• Faculty Member ACCA & HND (UK)
• Quality Assurance Executive (ACCA)
• Test Planning for Q.A.E’s
• Leading Audit teams through planning and execution of statutory audits and other varied engagements.
• Responsible for engagement management, client relationship management, co-ordination with professionals of various fields like legal, actuarial and Tax experts, decision-making for resolution of critical reportable matters and development and training of audit staff.
• Complying with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of the design and operations through test of controls.
• Identifying weaknesses, addressing risk and giving suggestions to improve internal control system.
• Identifying critical risks faced by business and mitigating factors thereof with management.
• Delegating work to the staff, performing reviews and giving appropriate directions for conduct of work
• Development of general strategy, detailed audit plan and audit programs.
• Making detailed time budgets and coordinating with the staff to meet the reporting deadlines.
• Application of new technical pronouncements and identifying areas of potential risk.
• Preparing annual financial statements for the statutory purposes.
• Obtaining an understanding of accounting and internal control system.