Enthusiastic Fashion Marketer eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organisation skills. Clear understanding of digital marketing, creative strategy and training in fashion promotions and campaign management. Motivated to lean grow and excel in the industry.
I have experience of internships and jobs in textiles, footwear, print media industry and baby apparel.
I have developed skills in
* Social Media Marketing of fashion brands i.e apparel, footwear and cosmetics.
* Extensive market research on upcoming trends as per market scenario.
* Creative/technical ideas on product packaging.
* Innovative ideas on branding and creative marketing.
* Sound knowledge of existing trends and brands in the market.
* Strong graphic content and graphic visuals.(Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Illustrator/Adobe Premiere Pro)
* Technical knowledge of Visual Merchandising/ Interior design.
* Well versed in descriptive content writing.
* Able to develop brand’s specific image/ PR handling(event coverage/ linkages)
▪️Works on initial brand development, i.e visuals and marketing strategies.
▪️Managing the promotional phases as per seasons and apparel collections.
▪️Initiating and paving out the ways to develop a better brand identity for kids wear brand.
▪️Create marketing strategies according to present market scenario.
▪️Create content and engagements for social media campaigns and website.
▪️Works on visual brand development i.e design and layouts.
▪️ Handle social media accounts/ respond to customer queries.
Prepare client presentations, Follow-ups with clients, Handle social Media,Implement marketing strategies, liaise with corporate clients,manage sample procurement and design layouts, brochures, editorials, company profiles. i.e content along with graphic design.
Majorly worked with brands like ‘ ‘Saba Beauty’, Aodour Cosmetics’, Pepsi, Fast Cables and similar categories.
I had interned with Bata Pakistan for 2 months (in summer break) after completing my 3rd year of Bachelors in which I had assisted in their design department, advertising department, whole sale merchandising department and retail merchandising (in which I had visited their all outlets within the locality of Lahore). By this experience of internship I decided to do my thesis project on one of their sub-brands.
I had interned in Shahkam Industries after my second year of Bachelors Honours (in summer break) for 2 month in which I had visited their all departments within the industry. I had majorly assisted with managers and executives in their marketing , merchandising and PPC departments by majorly exploring the international clients, their PO’s and other related information.