1. Educate clients regarding the range of applicable investment options available to them.
2. Determine the risk tolerance of clients.
3. Develop personally tailored investment solutions for clients.
4. Follow through on the investment actions approved by clients.
5. Maintain proper documentation of investment actions taken on behalf of clients.
Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of investment products.
Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of
telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the
industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending
Write and submit accurate orders.
Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a
sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
Manage day to day activities in shape of multiple transactions used on different accounts.
Closely work with internal and external resources to ensure competitive pricing.
Ensure the order fulfillment process is fully managed and completed in terms of order
placement, tracking, removing discrepancies, order changes and return process to achieve
outstanding service delivery.
Communicating with manufacturers/Publishers/Partners and other resources to facilitate new
business and existing opportunities.
Ensuring solutions that are developed/ customized for the client.
Providing outstanding service delivery.