Qualified trainer with 7 years of professional experience with international brand management and proven success in organizing tasks, increasing sales, and multiplying business from limited material and resources is searching for a hospitality industry where my experience and skills would be put in use.
• Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, walk
through and line checks.
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
• Focusing on DSR & MSR daily according to budgets.
• Strong coordination with supply chain, HR & Accounts department for avoid inconvenience in operation.
• Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes,
portioning, cooking and serving standards.
• Actively manage other shift Managers by their productivity and execution plan strategies according to standards.
• Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with
restaurant policies and procedures.
• Execute the Training when it’s needed for different department
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
• Coordinating daily restaurant management operations.
• Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and order products Necessary.
• Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer Satisfaction.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant Operations.
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve Productivity.
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and Expenses.
• Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and Social media ads).
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant Operations
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
• Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of
Cash, property, products and equipment.
• Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives.
• Supervised supervisors, banquet captains, servers, houseman and bartenders in daily planning and operations,
and created a motivating "term spirit" environment to increase staff productivity.
• Developed service standards and training manuals for all food and beverage employees.
• Improved efficiency in inventory, labor and point-of-sale management using Oracle MICROS
• Negotiated with suppliers to reduce cost and consistently achieved 15% department profitability
• Resolved many customer complaints, and always ensured that the customers leave satisfied
• Successfully planned and organized numerous banquet events and requisition lists
• Responsible for the weekly stock take, budget control and HR practices
• Training to all new joining for standard operation procedure.
• Greet guests and patrons personally and on the telephone
• Ensuring that the bar is always well stocked with a wide selection of wines & spirits.
• Offer appropriate seating arrangements
• Present menus and take orders
• Ensure the quantity of menus is sufficient to cater to the number of guests
• Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure all orders are filled in a timely and accurate fashion
• Set up dining rooms and make reservation arrangements
• Maintain clean and organized tables and work area
• Assist room service when and as needed
• Manage event related work including setting up tables and maintaining both exterior and interior of the restaurant