I am a Marketing & Sales professional specialized in the areas of Consumer sales, Trade Marketing, Retail Communication, Brand Activation, Merchandising In Store, OOH Visibility, Distribution Management, National sales operations & Strategic Sales Planning with an experience of 14 years with national & multinational environments ranging from Telecom’s, Advertising agency to FMCG's.
I bring along a diverse set of learning in the areas of Sales Strategic Planning & Implementation, Brand activation, Trade insights, Business operations, Merchandising including Media Management. I have an experience of working with various global and leading local clients also including Coca Cola Export, Engro Foods, Pakistan Tobacco Company, Mobilink, Unilever, FMC, L'Oréal, Nestle etc.
• Ensuring addition of good franchisees, distributors, operational efficiency and ROI for all of them.
• Leads the regional sales team to achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets for all brands according to agreed quality benchmark. The role leads a team of ASMs and TSMs for company’s direct & indirect channels.
• Leads the regional team for implementation of sales planning for all Ptcl brands, focus on making distributors and franchisees more efficient through scientific performance management support and ensuring ROI for this channel.
• Having good work relationship and coordination with business operation teams for in time installation and fault rectification.
• Ensures ample stock of all brands with distributors and franchisees for standardized distribution in agreed channels.
• Ensures that regional and area sales teams are managing territory well according to Trade Marketing strategy and ensuring direct delivery with agreed service level, productivity and controlling out of stock to channel through distributors and franchisees.
• Ensuring agreed numeric and weighted distribution reach on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Coordinates with trade marketing and channel development tem to ensure 100% compliance of all agreed policies and procedures.
• Ensuring agreed score in regional and area score cards and work closely on continuous improvement.
• This role defines Trade Marketing KPIs across all categories and channels in the country.
• Develop Trade Marketing Strategy document based on shopper excellence and category dynamics (Category definition, channel growth potential of category, priority channels and key opportunities, define POP strategies and picture of success)
• Study the shoppers’ behavior at Point of Sales (POS) & purchasing criteria.
• Responsible for distribution management implementation across channel align with Headquarters including hiring & actionable plans for distributors.
• Identify priority channels for the Category/sub Category and work with Channel Manager to recommend tailored Category Channel plans in line with overall trade marketing strategy.
• Coordinate with zones for timely Implementation & Communication of Cycle Plan Activities to sales team on monthly basis along with sales targets.
• Provide trade marketing support for the brand owner and sales team to optimize On-Store / In-Store brand presence and profile & managing Trade Support budgets effectively and efficiently.
• Collecting and analyzing all relevant information about competition
Activities cross trade channels
Innovations and communicate on a timely manner to management to take appropriate actions & decisions.
Fauji Foods Limited
Fauji Foods Limited is one of the subsidiary of largest national conglomerate in Pakistan Fauji Group, following are key responsibilities in both domains.
• Formulation and implementation of merchandising strategy, devise a mechanism of handling retail activities.
• Training & development of merchandisers in the field of shop POP placement, FIFO & inventory management, market intelligence, placement of company assets and tracking.
• Custodian of brand nationwide harmony and standardization in retail to place corporate & brand identity across.
• Handling of company's assets and local authority’s taxation.
• Formulation of SKU's assortment, planogram in retail, implementation and assets handling.
• Forecasting of merchandising budget and Improvement of Visual merchandising on Key Accounts including Local and international Modern Trade.
• Development and implementation of merchandising guidelines manual.
BRAND ACTIVATION: ¬
• Responsible to handle brand activation activities at business unit level perfectly aligned with corporate strategy.
• To engage 3rd party agencies through formal pitching process and clipped with budgeting, planning and devising operational strategy for campaigns to get optimum results for P&L.
• To analyze demand, trend and seasonality along with specific needs of market to access potentials and present operational mechanism for brand activities aligned with brand budgets.
• Tracking leading activities of competition and bird eye views on market signals & customer preferences to strengthen brand image.
• Supporting the Account Management Team in the delivery of their objectives
• Develop a strong understanding of clients’ marketing and business objectives and drive high-level strategic plans and objectives.
• Maximize revenue from each client and ensure clients are retained.
• Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across the current client base and bring new business opportunities to the business through extended external network.
• Ensuring that the team is continually developing its market, innovation and expert knowledge.
• Its front desk job at Warid Main Sales & Business Center, responsible of handling complains, Sales Operations, Sims stock inventory & consumption, outbound communications, training to officers / internees for new Campaigns / promotions, implement new operations strategies through IT / Marketing.