A Professional, associated with the field of Civil Engineering and occupational Health & Safety. I have completed my Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering in 2017 from The University of Lahore. I am also NEBOSH IGC-3 Certified. My qualification and experience elaborates my extensive grasp in the field of Civil Engineering. I have more than three and half years of professional experience. During my job as a Civil Engineer, I have adequately demonstrated an ability to consistently achieve and exceed targets.During my job as a Civil Engineer, I have adequately demonstrated an ability to consistently achieve and exceed targets.
1. Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
2. Direct and participate in surveying to layout.
3. Manage and direct the daily construction, operations and maintenance
4. Review the project in depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
5. Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment’s or labour to determine
6. Oversee all construction progress and to ensure compliance with building
codes,BOQ, Specifications and safety standards and regulations.
7. Deliver high quality work on behalf of clients.
8. Studying different drawings (structural and architectural) and execute the work
by managing the labour, material, and machinery as per daily planning.
9. Provide technical advice to managerial personnel regarding design,
construction, or program modifications or structural repairs.
10. Maintain records of completed works for interim and final payments and as built plans.
11. Meet contractual conditions of performance and quality.
12. Leads site tours to familiarize contractors with the construction sites, explain
available services and facilities. Highlight significant comments or queries made
by attending contractors.
13. Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
14. Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
15. Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may
16. Coordination with design office for on field problems.
17. Attending meetings with partners, Designers, subcontractors and suppliers.
18. Checking work of Sub Contractor/Companies according to drawing & specification.
19. Preparing monthly consumption report and daily progress reports.
20. Interface with the public, especially residents and business owners adjacent to the work site to mitigate the construction impacts.
21. Responsible for quality control of engineering and construction documents
1. Execution of work on site according to the architectural and structural drawings.
2. Communicating with design office and structural engineers for necessary
3. Handling construction site and communicating with Project Manager for the
progress reporting and monitoring of all time.
4. Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly progress report.
5. Preparation of manpower progress report.
6. Preparing Detail Measurement Sheets and Bar Bending Schedules.
7. Construction scheduling and project tracking.
8. Good coordination with Stake holders.
9. Quality control test and site quality assurance.
10. Preparing sub contractor's and company's bill.
11. Assure that everyone on site is following recommendation regarding PPE.
1. Material laboratory work with quality control test and site quality assurance.
2. Construction Surveying.
3. Detailed analysis of all the construction activities.
4. Understanding of scheduling, monitoring and record keeping and system of
management and also about different kinds of modern construction techniques.
5. Safety implementation.