- Computer system graduate with nearly 3 years of professional Web development experience.
- Worked on many successful projects during my career. Our current product is ranked 9.1 on trustpilot.
- Skilled candidate with experience in wide range of web development tools and techniques.
- Updated with current trends of web development and having a goal to produce high quality software.
- I believe i can be a good fit for any web development team and i will bring important skills and knowledge to the table thus helping the company achieve its goals.
Note: Please find my CV. If needed send me an email because the info might not be updated and complete on my profile. Thanks!
The job responsibility includes maintenance and operation of a multinational product. Several tools are used to collect statistics about crashes, bug reports, performance of our product and user experience at the same time.
My responsibility is to make sure there are zero bugs, no under performance and smooth user experience.
I develop new features for the product when necessary.
I also develop new applications for the company if necessary, therefore i have full knowledge of undertaking a project from initialization to completion.
The product has mobile applications as well so i have full knowledge of developing and providing REST API for mobile platforms plus usage and implantation experience for web platform as well.
Here is a list of some more details:
1. Using sockets with nodejs for notifications system.
2. Emailing system.
3. Localization of platform.
4. MySql queries optimization.
5. Usage of php packages