It would an honourable for me to apply for a job in Packages Limited. I have done my bachelor in electrical engineering in July 2018 from University of Engineering and Technology. My bachelor studies comprised of mainly Electric Circuits, Differential equations, Power electronics, Control Systems, Renewable energy systems and power system analysis and protection. I have a keen interest in Power transmission and distribution, Power electronics, Renewable energy sources. More ever I have also interest in non-technical zones like management, sales and marketing. I had an experience of working in WAPDA Engineering academy for one month and UET Power House for 15 days as an internee. I had been also an experience of teaching science subjects in a private institution. I have many skills which I used in extra-curricular activities and attained a position of Vice-President in international society, IET (The Institution of Engineering and Technology), for a year of 2017-2018. As a vice-president, I had arranged many events and also some international conferences. I have good logic of problem designing and problem solving of power system analysis using MATLAB, POWER WORD SIMULATOR and have worked in Multisim, Psim, Winspice, Proteus, Orcad, Excel, Word, and Atolic. Using these softwares, I had completed many projects including semester and final year project. I aspire to get the job in your company as it will give me a chance of working in a friendly and helpful environment and I will have plethora of learning by collaboration with the expert team. Hopefully, You will consider me for placement. Attached is a copy of my CV. I look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully
I had worked in Plant Engineering and Maintenance / Utilities department as a electrical engineer for one year.
I was reaponsible for
· Ensure zero breakdown of production & utilities and achieve set targets of MTBF and MTTR.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot the fault timely to reduce lead time.
· Creating maintenance procedure for new equipment addition.
· Supervising engineering & technical staff.
· Make sure to close all the work orders within the given framework.
· Projects planning and monitoring to meet the timelines.
· Expert in A3 problem solving, TBP and reporting.
· Continuous improvement & Energy saving initiatives through 5S and Kaizen system.
· Managing stocks of supplies and equipment’s. Handling ERP system
Now I am working in Bus Division as a Engineering Trainee Officer.