I Hazrat Umar having Health Technalogy diploma from KPK Medical Faculty in 2013 and having more than five years experience in medical fields with international NGO's. I am clinically competent in all nursing related medical prosedures and haveing well command on biomedical equipments
Reception and registration of patients check vital sign and report MO accordingly
Maintain proper documentation of patient and provide emergency treatment on need
Maintain daily routine work of patients i.e dressing iv line medication and other
Perform Lab test if required
Work on infection control and hospital hygiene
Preparing duty roster for nursing staff and support staff.
Keeping daily weekly medical data record encoding and reporting.
Participate in Coordination meeting on weekly basis
Staff training on regular basis
Health education and promotion session
Provision of available drug according to prescription
Supervise and maintain sterilization procedure of instrument
Ensure smooth running of project through evalua
• Ensure quality triage activities, detecting incoming emergencies, in order to prioritize the provision of medical care to the most severe cases.
• Proceed to clinical examination, diagnose symptoms and conditions presented by patients, undertaking systematic and complementary examination, and obtaining accurate information from them (vaccination status, malnourishment detection, vital parameters, etc.) in order to propose appropriate treatment and ensure patients data traceability (epidemiological information, consultation forms, test results.).
• Within his competences, establish in Outside Patients Department (OPD) medical treatments according to diagnosed pathologies, identifying potential counter-indications of certain medicines and adapting the doses to patients’ (age, weight and other particularities) in order ensure therapy success.
• Within his competences apply treatment and follow-up activities, according to MSF medical and prevention protocols, such as Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) and Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV), in order to ensure patients and targeted population health care continuity.
• Within his competences Implement Patient Therapeutic Education (PTE) protocols, keeping contact with all patients, providing information regarding their health conditions, explaining the treatments and the importance of following them correctly, teaching patients on basic hygiene and nutrition praxis, in order to enhance a preventive culture among the population.
• Ensure referral of patients whose health condition requires the consultation of a specialist (e.g to the doctor for all difficult/complicated cases, to the reference, hospital for emergency hospitalization, to the nutritional centre for children presenting signs of malnutrition,, etc.,) in order to ensure the most appropriate health care.
• Collect statistical data and report on any epidemiological risk, due to abnormal increases in certain pathologies or in the number
• Evaluate and do initial assessment of the patient upon arrival in the CTU Triage; prepare documentation and refer to the CTU
• Register and complete patient file if not yet registered with reception
• Patient documentation and file management
• In the absence of Reception, register patients brought to the clinic (during evening and night shifts, weekend and holidays)
• Ensure that filing system of patient files are implemented during shift when no Reception on duty
• Ensure the security and integrity of patient files during shift when Reception is not on duty
• Hand over to next shift or Reception as the case may be
• Assist in patient care
• In case of need, assist in the management of dehydrated patients through monitoring and treatment provision
• Assist the nurse or ER doctor or Midwife or LHV, in case of need that cannot be accommodated by existing staff, to administer medication or procedure in accordance with skill and under the supervision of nurse or ER Doctor or midwife
As a health technician