I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Administration Executive who brings along over 22 years of experience in business administration and management, human resource, and client relations field. I am highly skilled in ensuring compliance to operating policies, planning national programs, and delivering technical advisory support. Established ability to work closely with other colleagues, clients, and vendors to explore potential opportunities for cost reduction and have comprehensive understanding of operations methodology, facility management, inventory control, as well as internal reporting, policies and procedures. I have completed Master of Business Administration in Marketing from University of Punjab, Lahore.
My key skills include, recruitment & placement, project management, business administration, process optimization, strategic planning and implementation, budget development, human resource management, performance evaluation, sales & marketing management, manpower management, strategic business analysis, risk assessment and mitigation
I was engaged with Descon Engineering Private Limited, as Country Manager Administration - Maintenance Division, where I was responsible for organizing work force for shut down and projects of plant services department. Led EOBI, social security, logistics, management and non-management camping matters of shut down and projects of plant service Department. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Currently working in mansol manpower solutions as senior manager, sales & marketing, looking after the management, Administration matters & projects also
Play a key role as a Country Administration Manager in the Maintenance Division, and supervise various sites, including Lotte Chemical Karachi, Engro Polymer Karachi, Parco Multan, Rousch Power Multan, NishatLalpir Multan, FFC Goth Machisadiqabad, Sadiqabad workshop, and Honda Atlas Lahore in Descon engineering limited Headquarter Lahore.
• Successfully organized work force for shut down and projects of plant services department. Led EOBI, social security, logistics, management and non-management camping matters of shut down and projects of plant service Department.
• Efficiently formulated daily strength report from sites of all running shutdowns and projects of plant services and present reports to the departmental country head and company president on a timely manner.
Stellar role as Manager Administration for various clients, such as Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited ATA, Honda Atlas Erection of 1500 Ton Press, Engro Plant-I ATA, PPL Mazrani, PPL HALA, NRL ATA, Engro Plant-II ATA, Fatima Fertilizer Ammonia and NP, and National Refinery Limited.
• Proficiently administered the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services. Shoulder the responsibility for the completing and delivering camping, transportation, time office, food, community and all relevant administration tasks in a timely manner.
• Challenged with the responsibility of propelling strategic initiatives, and credited for effectively managing resources, and accomplishing camping, transportation, time office, food, community and all important administration responsibilities.
• Resourcefully structured organization on the effective implementation of five pillars of management, including planning, controlling, organizing, leading, and staffing. Excellence in enhancing operating efficiencies, managing changes, and instituting best practices to gain competitive advantage and corporate turnarounds
• Achieved client satisfaction and administration wise delivered sparkling results, while concluding camping, transportation, time office, food, community, and all administration tasks.
Key Project: PPL Adhi - LPG/NGL Plant-I& II Annual Turnaround and EPF Up Gradation Project:
• Served as in charge Administration at PPL AdhiGas Field TA/shut down and organized production facility up gradation project.
• Determined the administration issues to rectify issues and receive appreciation from the client on effective handling of the matter.
• Effectively controlled and managed site and all facilities and resolved critical issues of site, including all arrangements for 3000 above manpower at site and maintained client satisfaction as well as Descon work standard.
• Guided all personnel records and guaranteed an up to date manual and electronic filing system; supervised the HR record keeping system, internal or external communications, and team administration.
• Collaborated with department heads to review appraisals process, examine up-dation of databank for staff, supervise wellness and employee’s assistance programs, and evaluate employee’s performance.
• Promoted through a series of positions and achieved a leading role as an Area Manager Sales & Marketing.
• Actively liaised with international companies to establish business relations and enhance the chain of business and product.
• Functioned with the senior management team to improve operational systems, processes, and policies, as well as facilitate in the management reporting, information flow, and management, business processes, and organizational planning.