House#10 Architect society
+92 312 0141999
Skype ID: Lastromeo9090
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am willing to work with an organization which is one of the esteemed organizations and will be benefited with my credentials and experiences.
I carry Seven years experience of managing multi-functional teams to look after a diversified set of IT and Sales including corporate segments. I was responsible to manage a wide range of network portfolio consisting of well assorted international and domestic network solutions. The experience of WHITE HATS, PIA (Simpex International) and ICE DICE PVT LTD gave me well expertise. I was responsible of my domain. I took challenges of expanding the IT and operations network, designing the architecture and restructuring the departments to cope with changing dynamics. Most important role in any position and organization was being the in-charge of IT as it would consume more than 60% of my work place time. I was able to understand the effects of departmental structures. I was lucky enough not miss out any chance of learning.
I graduated from the Islamia University of Bahawalpur (Pakistan) with a degree in Computer Sciences with major Information Technology; represent a background of increasingly important assignments within organizations.
Enclosed is a copy of my resume, which more fully details my career history for the position.
I look forward to talking with you regarding opportunities with you. Within the next week; I will contact you to confirm that you received my email and resume and to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Khawaja Hamiddudin Omer
As a RELATIONSHIP MANAGER I analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised. Prepare detailed strategy reports. Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites. I serve as primary point of contact for the customer throughout the implementation project, and successfully transition the relationship at the end of the project. I mainly Coordinates with clients, payment networks, FIs, client facing groups, PMO, Business Analysts to facilitate project requirements.
• Responsible for prospecting and closing core internet marketing solutions, SEO, and IT web applications for White hats Start-up Company.
• Managed 22 accounts over various verticals with a monthly budget of $25,000.
• Ensured overall operational management of Search Engine Marketing department, generating in 2014 (break through increase of 30% in comparison with 2015).
Develop employee-oriented company culture that ensures quality, continuous improvement and high performance. Supervises workforce planning including managing the organizational structure and business engineering. Supervises on setting the policies and systems of human resource management. Assuring the processes of human resource management according to the laws, regulations and company policies.
As an OPERATIONAL MANAGER, I was managing the Operation Department of Ice Dice; Ice Dice is operating with an Ice products portfolio with a view to ensure a strong presence in ice industry. I was able to lead the operation and Sales team to double the existing customer generating total export volume of Ice Cubes. The performance was increased in just one year time. Furthermore, I myself supervised the development of sales staff with good number of trainings and coaching. I myself also supervised the analytical reports.
• Increased sales of the Ice Dice Pvt Ltd product line from year 2011 to year 2012 with a 25% margin.
• I was asked to oversee the consolidation of two of our larger facilities. (New Jersey City, NJ and Philadelphia, PA) This was a special project monitored by the president of the company due to failed attempts at other large facilities.
• Develop a professional consulting relationship with 30+ franchised stores focusing on improved operational and financial performance.