I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Professional who brings along over 17 years of experience in warehouse, operations, logistics and supply chain field. I am instrumental in designing new methods to maximize efficiency and profitability, adhering to budgets and timescales, and achieving stock intake and orders. I am astute in strategic planning, project budgeting, quotation analysis, evaluation and selection of vendors; demonstrate talent to instigate analytic work and research projects with proficient expertise in a time sensitive and market driven environment and handle numerous tasks simultaneously to make linkages. I have completed Bachelors in Commerce from Federal Urdu University and Training of SAP in Material Management (MM) and Warehouse Management System.
My key skills include logistic operations, supply chain management, budget setting & forecasting, logistics outsourcing, safety procedures, warehouse management, customer service, transportation/inventory management, cold chain operations, SAP, team leadership, process/operations improvement, inventory control, quality management, communications skills and problem resolution.
Currently I am engaged with Gaditek Associates, as an Executive, where I am responsible for all aspects of company-wide procurement as well as supply chain management systems purchasing and integration. Demonstrated track record of cutting purchasing/procurement costs by developing internal policies, cost models, and subcontracts that increased discounts and made for more favorable terms and conditions as they relate to invoicing and payment terms. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Purchasing of technical IT Equipment, Laptops, peripherals, etc.• Purchasing of general & consumable materials.• Purchasing of promotion material related to branding & marketing.• Purchasing of company vehicles locally made and imported• Controlling vehicles tax payments• Controlling insurance claims and process of renewals “Vehicles, Mobile, fire”• Daily prepare requirement list using the ticket management system “Gaditek Life Bot”• Preparation of RFQ and coordination with the vendors as per the list of requirements.• Prepare “Cost Comparison Sheet - CCS” as per received quotations from multiple vendors• CCS is shared with the HOA for tacking approval to release the orders as per the received lowest quotations• Prepare purchase orders and shared them with the selected vendors• Prepare Goods Receipt reports as per delivery challan with tagging on all receipt items• Prepare issuance list as per the requirement of the users• Prepare invoice complete sets and submit in finance for preparation payments• Preparation of reports Goods Receipt & Issuance ” project, material, vendors wise Monthly & Year• Yearly & Half yearly Audit of all Assets also disposal of Assets.• Managing and controlling events.
• Examine documents, products, production schedules, work orders, staffing tables and work processes to evaluate completeness, accuracy conformance to standards and specifications, and determine personnel or materials priorities; support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
• Achieve significant improvements in the management, shipping/receiving processes, and data communications. Expertly administer all company operations, including vendor management, managing customer relationship, L/C opening, taxes calculation, warehousing, contingency planning, SOPs and banking issues.
• Skillfully analyze proposals inclusive of price, order quantity, discounts, terms, lead-time, and logistics costs; manage financial reports and other supplier data and information to determine best value for business and customers.
• Supervisory of data entry in excel and over all post final adjustment in SAP of 100% cycle counts twice in a Year.
• Successfully observe and collect information for a report, including statement of equipment, price list, and purchase files identification sheet, stock monthly report, and any other reports.
• Organize returns between origin and interim transportation departments; produce bills of lading, updated shipment status information and advice on prohibited items. • Goods received & invoice parked (GR & IR) in SAP system.
• Collaborate with staff to negotiate or renegotiate and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors and other representatives, while including appropriate performance metrics and incentives.
• Control slow moving inventory and find out the alternate possible solution of run out model’s parts with the help of SAP inventory analyzing reports.
• Lead inventory planning and procurement activities for goods and services, including managing vendor performance, mitigating supply issues, effectively managing stock and replenishment activities.