Zeeshan Khan is a Facilitator, HR and OD Consultant at Funverks Global. He adds value to organizations by providing his expertise in competency based approach towards different interventions.
At Funverks Global; He has completed diversified projects including Competency-based Assessment Centers, Gamification Assessments, Competency-based Interviewing Skills, Competency Framework Development, Performance Management System, HR Restructuring, Organizational Need Assessment, Sales Capabilities Development and Sales Distribution Survey. He has also conducted various market research including P.E.S.T.E.L. Analysis, Market Descriptive Survey and Purchase Analysis Survey of Solar Home Solution (SHS) in rural off-grid areas of Sindh and Punjab provinces.
With all his corporate happenings Zeeshan has been engaged with voluntary engagements with students for their Career Development, CV Writing Skills, Interview Skills, Confidence Building, Positive Thinking, Challenging Imaginations, Social Media Handling for Job Seekers and Grooming Skills. His academia clients include IBA, SZABIST, Greenwich University, DHA Suffa University, Sukkur Institute of Business Administration (SIBA), University of Karachi (KU), Institute of Advancing Careers and Talents (iACT), INJAZ Pakistan and World Memon Organization (WMO).
His reputed client list includes Nestlé Pakistan, ENGRO Power Gen, Getz Pharma, English Biscuit Manufacturer, British Council Pakistan, Pakistan Customs, Sindh Police, TPL Holdings, Feroze1888 Mills, UNHCR, Lion Brewery (Sri Lanka), Somewhere Hotels (Dubai), First Micro Finance Bank Limited (FMFB), Silk Bank, Nizam Energy, C Square Consulting, Telenor Microfinance Bank Limited (Formerly Tameer Microfinance Bank) and Sukkur Beverages Limited.
Zeeshan loves to travel and meet new people; he is inspired by nature. He wants to travel and explore his field of interest from understanding different cultures and human behaviors.
• Facilitated client’s summer internship recruitment drive along with competency-based assessment-center through games in five different universities of Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Topi (KPK)
• Provided HR technical assistance to eight different organizations from different industries to improve their human resource strategy procedures to increase youth employment – a project by UNDP Karachi
• Designed and conducted competency-based assessment centre based on games for one of the prestigious clients in Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore to identify high potential employees
• Facilitated full day training sessions with multiple clients on “How to conduct competency-based interviews”, “How to give employees performance feedback”, “Assessment methods in performance & selection” and “Practicing ethical intelligence at workplace”
• Co-facilitated “Talent Development Program” for five HI-POs of local power generation company. Worked on the participant’s assessments and recommendation report where we put these five participants into different assessments – that includes; Adapt G Reasoning Assessment, Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Assessment, Belbin Team Roles, Hogan Lead Challenge, Honey & Mumford Learning Styles, 360 Degree Feedback, Case Study and In-Basket Exercise
• Conducted four-month Sales Capability Development intervention with one of the beverage company in Sukkur, Sindh. Developed Job Profiles of sales team, conducted market Census, and co-facilitated Sales Training. Where we discussed Go-To-Market Concept, Step of Calls, Route Planning, Territory Management and integrated Sales Man Competencies
• Co-facilitated as a stringer in three – Funverks “Train The Trainer – Art of Funcilitation” programs held in Lahore & Karachi for one the world’s top food company operating in Pakistan
• Developed and conducted two-day Workshop on “Employability Skills” with one of the agencies of the United Nations in Karachi
Offered Human Resource consultancy services to our client Metro Habib Cash & Carry Private Limited’s all wholesale stores operating in Karachi city which is bifurcated as South Region of Pakistan; independently responsible for South Region and handling over more than 200 employees. Reporting to Manager Customer Relation - Human Resource Division and Director Operations. Sole responsible for employee recruitment & selection, onboarding process, reference and background verification, documentation of employees, create and develop orientation program, manage leave-of-absence programs and personnel records and handle HR generalist workplace issues.
• Provided regionally for our client Metro Cash & Carry (MCC) Pakistan’s employee outsourcing consulting
• Handled Portfolio of more than 250 Employees of People Logic Pakistan Private Limited working in Metro Cash & Carry Pakistan
• Prepared employee salaries, invoices & debit advices after the mandatory/applicable deductions
• Updated and maintained Master Database Sheet for all the region of Pakistan
• Recruited people from different sources, Interviewed, Shortlisted candidates for suitable positions
• Conducted Induction and Onboarding Program of employees, reference and background verification prior to joining
• Ensure that the provisions and requirements of the contract are understood and adhered to
• Counselled employees and resolved their issues with their line managers
• Dealt with employee absenteeism
• Ensured proper documentation of employees prior to joining
• Managed the implementation and application of disciplinary and grievance procedures and policies
• Prepared employee contract letters and bank letters, resolved employees' pay cheque queries, helped employees in opening bank accounts
• Maintained and kept confidentiality of contract files, personal details, inductions, certificates and banking details
• Scrutinized resumes and maintained pool of CVs for future hiring
Working in Customer Care Department of IBC-Clifton Karachi.