I am a highly motivated leader with over seven years’ experience in warehouse operations, distribution, logistics, business development, procurement, and general management. Solid history of overseeing the entire life cycle of supply chain and logistics from acquisition to distribution, while developing strong business relationships with clients. I am adept at directing warehouse activities, tracking shipments, coordinating requirements with established shippers, recommending alternatives, and making improvement suggestions. Extensive knowledge of procurement operations, standard management policies, methods, procedures, logistic readiness, and transportation principles. Ability to manage incoming and outgoing materials, while maintaining and updating multiple high-volume data resources.
My key skills include Supply Chain Management, Procurement Planning, Lean & Six Sigma Tools, Contract Management, WMIS, LMIS Software, Purchase to Pay (P2P), Vendor Management, Distribution & Logistics Operation, Bidding/Tendering/EOI Management, Supplier Selection & Evaluation, Inventory Control & Management, QuanTB for Forecasting, Project Planning & Management, Customer Relationship Management, Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relations, Demand & Supply Planning, ERP, HMIS, MIS Software and Pharmacy Management
Currently I am engaged with Global Health Directorate - Indus Health Network, as a Supply Chain Coordinator – PSM, where I develop and execute corrective actions plans to address audit findings as well as direct market analysis to examine prices, products, and suppliers and offer advice on best sources of supply and freighting options. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Deliver excellent first rate support to all stakeholders in scheduling procurement operations and forwarding all documents by the budget holders in time, with clear specifications, budget lines, and appropriate authorization. Centralize the program supply chain by developing effective order management systems, such as pre-approved, preferred suppliers, and framework agreements. Develop and execute corrective actions plans to address audit findings as well as direct market analysis to examine prices, products, and suppliers and offer advice on best sources of supply and freighting options.
• Examined requisitions to respective supply assistants as well as directed order placement to avoid insufficiencies or excessive surplus and assure completion of procurement actions in a timely manner.
• Received supply requisitions and obtained additional information from the program sections while ensuring accuracy and availability of specifications of items and funds.
• Assured appropriate and cost-effective supply chain based on budget, markets, infrastructure, nature of RI programs, and need for timely delivery.
Procurement Policy & Procedure Implementation
Established coherent procurement strategy that take into consideration global funds procurement policy, donor requirements, project duration and needs, lead time, and delivery constraints. Designed and executed procurement planning and strategy and supplier database to direct market surveys of goods and services.
• Disseminated changes, maintained IHN procurement policies and procedures, and trained all appropriate staff to assure local, national, and international procurement practices in accordance with donor regulations.
Developed robust local supplier relationships at national level to maintain pre-qualified suppliers and contracts with main dealers and qualified and committed suppliers.
Administered purchase orders and procurement contracts in accordance with the hospital’s purchase manual, policies, and procedures. Streamlined and oversaw activities of import supplies, such as purchase order, remittances / letter of credit opening and arranged shipments in time arrival of material. Examined market trends through market intelligence and created analytical reports, including purchase saving, supplies consumption, burn rate, stock out, vendor evaluation, and reconciliation report. Shoulder the responsibility for managing procurement of direct & in-direct material like general, pharmaceuticals, medical & surgical, dental accessories, vaccines, lab items, OT supplies, and dispensary items by placing Purchase Orders (POs) to approved vendors/companies.
• Significantly saved cost by identifying, developing, and executing strategic sourcing initiatives, and reviewing management information.
• Produced technical and legal contracts, such as long term agreement with suppliers for review and handled vendor contract activity by taking quotations and negotiation to gain maximum credit facility from the company.
• Enhanced efficiency, standardized tools, practices, and procedures to shorten quotation, RFQs / RFPs, and decision making and evaluation time.
Controlled all procurement activities, distributed supplies to destination, and followed up with suppliers to ensure on time delivery of supplies. Assured that proper paper and electronic record keeping of purchase orders, quotations, contracts, approved vendors, vendor evaluation, end user satisfaction, purchase orders, invoices, expiry intimations, formulary updating, meeting minutes, approved product list, import products, stock & non stock products, re-order level records, burn rate, stock out report, and purchase saving report.
• Established relations with suppliers to manage vendor / supplier, including identification and vendor performance evaluation by visiting premises to check premises, storage conditions, environment, and distribution system.
• Cooperated with finance and user department and suppliers to make payments against provided shipments and settle any issues regarding specifications and quality.
• Purchased volume of around 30M per month with almost 500 SKUs and monitored cost effectiveness, while working on cost cutting to minimize benefit of organization.
• Re-ordered level maintenance, stock out prevention, shelving, and traceability to minimize urgencies and improve smooth work flow on daily basis.
• Conducted internal audit of purchases and material management, generated reports and comparisons, and informed incoming store officer for any delay in GRN.
Maintained medicine stock and storage as per organization drug management guidelines. Developed a system of inventory record keeping and control to detect any shortages or discrepancies in inventory items at the earliest possible time. Retained accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control mechanisms in place with all relevant records. Organized incoming and outgoing stock, deliveries, and logistics operations and led periodical warehouse house internal audits.
• Designed weekly, monthly, and quarterly consumption plans for next consignments and issued inventory, entry, and exit status, consumption, and manpower status report to the Program manager.
• Assess availability of space on warehouse and suggested measures of improvement and development of the warehouse to optimize warehouse and pharmacy store.
• Prepared stocking/storage plans, supervised quantity and expiry dates of medicines stored in warehouse, and MDR-TB Pharmacy, and maintained the stock to assure minimum stock level of medicine as per consumption.