Manage all control of Sales activities. All kind of trouble shooting regarding the matters in Marketing for satisfies the customers. Prepare numerous performances reports prepares presentations also. Surveyed the market preparing the market intelligence report.
Responsibility of Sales team
Prjoect has ended.
Responsible for brand promotion of Two Teams (Blue & Indigo)
• 8 SPOs are in my reporting.
• Responsible for achievement of sales targets
• Formulation of Marketing and Sales strategies to achieve target sales
• Interacting with Doctors to identify and develop new products and organize seminars, health camps etc-Supervision of medical reps to enhance sales and marketing of Products etc
• Analyzing training needs with respect to products, behavioral and managerial Developing training modules
• Imparting Training on products or selling skills during fields
• Achieving sales target
• find out the needs of the customers
• to uphold about the product to the customers
• try to satisfy the needs
• be concerned about the opinion of the customers after selling the product.
• Build and maintain positive connections and working relationships with medical personnel and also with the supporting administration.
• Manage budgets for the event or for the team work and all the necessary items to be included in the list. Like: catering, conferences, gifts items, convenes.
• Keep the records of all the contacts.
• Time and work planning in a correct way.
• I representative is allotted for each area. Thus my assigned of each area can survey the needs of the area people and can make up a forum of their needs and future targets. The representatives along with the area people and area doctors and other medical professionals make a plan for their better living, better future and better healthcare services.
• Attain company meetings regularly, collect technical data, presentations and briefings.
• Presenting and discussing the present which is supplied by the company with healthcare and medical professionals during conferences and presentations.
• Monitor what are the competitive companies doing and about their products and how are they taking steps for taking the market and defeating others.
• Monitor and anticipate positive and negative affects and impacts of the market to the product and adapting proper strategy to prevent that.
• Developing strategies even though there is not a threat or a negative impact on the product. But the strategies should be kept developing all the time for the increment of the opportunities to meet the needs of the people for a stable market value and reputation.
• Getting information about the after effect of the product and how the users and consumers reviewed about the product.
• Visit prospect clients to present and make negotiations about the featured product.
• Sell and give samples to prospect clients.
• Inform clients about the product’s price, warranty, nutritional value, side effects, and other important information.
• Make a routine visit to different hospitals and community centers to present the products.
• Make presentations to clients.
• Advises customers on the suitable medicines.