A MECHANICAL ENGINEER Professional with a comprehensive understanding of different methodologies and experienced in Quality Assurance, Production Performance, HVAC, Process Automation, & Procurement, Process Control, Electro Mechanical, Production Planning, Projects, Lean Manufacturing, Utilities Management, Inventory control, Total Productive Maintenance, Preventive and Planned Maintenance, Six Sigma, Troubleshooting and Health & Safety Measures, 7 Quality tools use for data analysis, Kaizen & KPI.
Voracious problem-solver, confident, articulate and goal-driven to succeed in a fast paced environment with keen ability to rapidly assess diverse situation challenges
Resourceful and proactive professional looking for solutions to technical challenges and troubleshooting, has practical responses that are readily applicable to produce the desired results and enhance quality
A talent full of abilities and determination to serve with enthusiasm and dedication who will be utilizing every possible channel towards the development and betterment of company
Oversee the quality of production process, drawing up a production schedule.
Ensure that the production is cost effective.
Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
Monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes.
Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
• Work with Purchasing to ensure supplier performance is regularly reported and that appropriate and timely corrective actions are implemented
• Maintain and update critical supplier audit system and schedule
• Conduct supplier audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and continuous improvement
• Monitor, communicate and improve key supply chain KPI’s, including Supplier OTD (Past due), DPPM and waste
• Establish specific short / long term supplier quality goals
• Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers and customers to eliminate recurrence of non‐conformances
• Work to resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply.
• Hands on experience of predictive, preventive shutdown maintenance of different kinds of machines.
• Complete planned preventative maintenance tasks on Equipment’s (Compressors, Chillers, Cooling Tower,
Heat Exchangers and Pumps)
• Perform testing and engineering calculations to predict and measure Equipment’s & Machines performance.
• Diagnoses, troubleshoots refrigeration and air conditioner equipment and chiller to makes necessary repairs.