To perform as a key player in well-motivating dynamic and highly professional organization, where my capabilities and skills in the field of management, finance and accounting enable me to become an asset in achieving the organizational and personal goals.
During the period with the organization, worked on:
Conducting monthly stock take of all locations and reporting on store and system weakness to the management;
Pre-audits of payroll records and reporting on discrepancies identified to resolve before processing payroll;
Pre-audits of travelling reimbursement of employees claims and reporting on discrepancies identified to resolve before releasing payments;
Ensuring compliance of organizational SOPs of each departmental records;
Identifying and reporting ERP (SAP) system flaws to CFO;
Other internal audit engagements, reporting on system weakness and suggesting recommendations to the management;
While working with RSM, I had the opportunity of performing in an excellent corporate environment and gained extensive exposure and knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards on Auditing. I performed in addition to others, the following professional tasks in respect of audit and assurance services:
- Assessment of clients’ business & environment and internal control risks
- Audit planning on the basis of risk level subject to available human and time resources
- Evaluating internal control systems
- Examination, analysis and review of financial statements and accounting systems.
- Monitoring and evaluation of systems and underlying records of financial statement assertions
- Conducting and reviewing a number of assurance assignments which included planning, organizing, controlling and reviewing the entire job, understanding internal controls and conducting system reviews with the objective of recommending improvements and reviewing financial statements to ensure compliance with local laws and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Conducting and handling the entire audit of various entities independently and directly reporting to partner
- Team management
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the client's industry, business and marketplace. Identify/communicate relevant trends, developments, and key performance drivers relevant to the client.
- Application of RSM Audit Methodology (MAPS)
-Expertise in Preparation of Financial Statements