Strategic Quality Control Engineer with keen problem-solving skills evidenced by the ability to identify primary root causes and apply corrective and preventative actions. Skilled in completing daily projects to meet scheduling goals. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the drive and determination to deliver high-quality products to customers.
· Lifting equipment inspection which include but is not limited to: mobile cranes, overhead cranes, fork lifters, storage racks, lifting accessories, lifting beams, crawler crane etc.
· Calibration of equipment which include but is not limited to: pressure gauges, multi meters, clamp meters, pressure safety valves, air compressors etc.
· Assisted in NDT related jobs of UTG, DPT, MPI.
· Assisted the API inspector for visual inspection of pressure vessels.
· Report writing of each inspection particularly related to lifting and calibration job..
· Perform Inspection before, during & after welding done by different Techniques (SMAW, MIG, and TIG).
· QC Documentation (SOP’s, Formats, Quality Plans) and Implementation.
· Implementation of ISO 9001-2015/14001-2015
· Inspection of ongoing activities to improve Quality of Work.
· Findings of Root Cause Analysis apply Corrective and Preventive Actions.
· Minimization of Rework by providing proper guidance to work force regarding Quality Process.
· Coordinate with Manager at works to complete the ongoing projects at Timely Manner.
· Incoming and Outgoing Material Inspection and make Daily Inspection Reports.
· Prevent the material from corrosion by applying different methods of coatings.