To learn and implement new things I am looking for challenging assignments that offer career growth and seeking a challenging and stimulating suitable position in a reputable organization with significant growth potential.
Maintaining the Accounts receivable department of Multi-Million Dollar Company TGI FRIDAYS USA.
• Preparing the sales invoices of royalty and marketing fees to the franchise.
• Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
• Creating new customer account by entering customer details.
• Issue the credit memo to the franchise for wrong billing or to write-off Receivables.
• Performing the cash application, applying the cash received against the invoice.
• Prepare reports for the director of the company.
• Verification and reconciliation of different General Ledger Accounts.
• Facilitate the Sr. Finance Executive in invoice creation & verification.
• Facilitate the Sr. Finance Executive in book keeping & maintaining records.
• Facilitate the Sr. Finance Executive in timely recovery of payments from the clients.
• Verifying details/ bills of expenses made by different departments.
Verification of farmer’s land.
Bank Related Software e.g
• CDMS (Clinical Data Management Software)
• CBAS (Credit Balance Analysis System)
• NIVS (National Identity Verification System)
Clearing and opening New Accounts.