- Associate Member CPA Australia and currently pursuing CPA
Key Skills: Accounting, Finance, Internal & External Auditing, Taxation, Corporate Finance, Business & Marketing
- Master Degree in Professional Accounting from Australia.
- Aware of ERP systems SAP and Myob.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Outstanding performance record; in qualitative plus quantitative sense.
- Knowledge of workplace, health and safety procedure.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Communication and Teamwork.
- Enthusiastic and Assertive.
- Account Opening and maintenance activities.
- Handling Customer's queries and complaints.
- Issuance of ATM debit cards, cheque books and lockers.
- Issuance of customer account statements.
- Checking daily voucher activities.
- Handling queries relating to SMS alerts and E-Statements.
- Performing biometrics and I-NET verification.
- Dealing with audit and compliance (all above activities).
This is a diverse role which involves following duties:
- Preparing, examining and analyzing accounting records.
- Monitor and review daily Accounts activity.
- Tracing General Ledger Activity.
- Payroll Activity.
- Tracing fradualant activity.
- Reviewing Financial reports to determine and maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss.
- Report to the management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Voucher making and verificaton.
- Reciepts Verification.
- Record Keeping.
Responsible for reviewing and verification of the client’s Financial Statements as per International Financial Reporting Standards.
Preparing and maintaining client’s files for working papers.
Worked on MS Excel (Accounting and Bookkeeping).
Checking client’s financial statements and issuing audit report as per the IFRS standards and whether are in accordance with the international audit standards.
- Developed and maintained strong business relationships with clients and their representatives.
- Effectively handled compalints from clients, ensuring all issues are analysed, resolved and recorded.
- Performed duties as strategic overlay for routine administration operations, also monitored CCTV cameras and alarm systems.
Entrusted with overall responsibility to develop orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing order in delivery area and maintained safe and clean work environment.
• Strategized and aligned all materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
• Maintained and devised inventory controls by collecting stocks location orders, printing request, recorded amounts of material or items received or distributed through a computer.