PINNACLE is looking for search engine advertiser having expertise in Spectrum & Charter retailer campaigns. Must have high understanding of the latest Google trends, setting up Ad word account, manage and provide the support that will contribute to achieving the targets of the campaign.
- Monitor online marketing trends & keep strategies up to date.
- Manage call back Spectrum & Charter campaigns specifically & display and search as well.
- Maintain & monitor keyword bids, account daily & monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score & other important account metrics.
- Able to generate weekly & monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, & paid search initiatives.
- Maintain strong communication with the team on project sales, deadlines, & results.
- Execute strategies for more keyword opportunities & campaign structuring.
Core Competencies & Requirements
- Command on cable/internet related campaigns for projects like Spectrum/Comcast/Direct TV.
- Expertise in search & internet marketing.
- Work & Strategize PPC paid campaigns.
- Identify & report website analytics & PPC initiatives & campaigns.
- Proven SEM experience & managing PPC campaigns across Google.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, keyword research tool, SEO & optimization tools.
Qualification & Experience
- 2 -3 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Paid Search (PPC).
- Must have experience working with PPC ad platforms specifically Google AdWords.
- Bachelors/Graduation in Marketing.
- Google AdWords certification will be a plus point.
Days/Shift: Monday-Friday (Night Shift)