Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Visa Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Process all types of visas/extensions including employment visas, residence visas, visit visas etc. effectively and efficiently within a minimum time possible.
- Coordinate with Embassies/Missions and regional offices on issuance and clearance of visas.
- Processing and carrying out all transactions related to visas and liaising with various Government Departments
- Develop and update Visa Manual and propose measures to improve and streamline visa procedures.
- Maintain visa records and prepare periodic reports on visa reconciliation
- Be up to date in regards to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedures in visa processes
- Maintain and cultivate good will and good relationship with Government and all other relevant Departments/ Embassies/ Missions
Perform any other related duties as assigned and undertake any other tasks as may be assigned by the company management
Qualification and Experience:
- Experience in similar capacity preferably with a travel agency is must
- 6-12 months of working in visa application preparation
- Result oriented and with a positive attitude.
- Have strong social skills and a presence, enabling the candidate to interact and deal with officials effectively.
- Effective Communication
- Proven filing and documentation skills
- Drive for Results and strong work ethics
- Bachelor’s degree with certification/ diploma in travel & tourism will be a plus