Help to update and maintain our website design.
2. Maintain and update current sites, including the WD website.
3. Assist in providing technical consultation and support to the team.
4. Assist with website development, QA, content population, and testing
5. Collaborate with other developers to handle client requests
6. Web performance optimization and testing
7. Database maintenance
8. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
9. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
10. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
11. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
12. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
All the job responsibilities mentioned above, are not your daily tasks but your job description will vary
Pixelz360 is a Creative Digital Agency, based in Queensland Australia, providing quality services including web designing, development, digital marketing and SEO.