Job Title: Accounts Executive
Timings: Timing (5:30 PM - 2:30 AM) PST
A rapidly growing multinational Healthcare IT Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its business and seeking experienced applicants for the Accountant Position as per below mentioned requirements.
- Strong MS Office Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks accounting.
- Manipulating large volumes of data from the QuickBooks system
- Produce full set of management accounts and monthly journals
- Prepare monthly / quarterly / annually budgets and cash flows.
- Prepare monthly finance management reports
- Prepare administration of expense and claims.
- Maintenance of computerized general ledger, cashbook, and cash flows.
- Monthly bank reconciliation with general ledger and Bank.
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Prepare and file online tax returns.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- must have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must have good time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
- Must have good MS Office using skills.
- Must have knowledge of Peachtree.
- Knowledge of any other accounting software would be a plus
PMTAC is a growing multinational software and healthcare IT company. The company has established its setup in a short span of a few years, which lays the foundations for productivity. PMTAC is following a formula of long-term growth by utilizing labor force increase, investment activity, scientific ...مزید پڑھیں