A rapidly growing US Healthcare IT Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its business and seeking experienced applicants with strong Billing background as per the below-mentioned requirements.
· Verification of demographics & insurance eligibility & benefits
· Good understanding of insurance procedures and guidelines
· To ensure quality, timeless and accuracy in the entire billing process
· Reviewing claim accuracy prior to claiming Scrubbing and Submission
· Payment Postings, reimbursement & collection analysis and reporting
· Identify & resolve billing issues, denial management & claims, follow-up with insurance
· Develop and manage to KPIs and dashboards for increasing client satisfaction, outcomes, and retention.
· 1-3 years prior Experience in US Medical Billing
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent in English communication skills both verbal & written, spoken English in American pronunciation
· Good Command over Excel, word and health industry-related software tools
· Excellent Organizational, Analytical skills and able to adapt to changing situations
· Proven Knowledge of basic medical terminologies such as coding-ICD10, CPT & HCPC
· Experienced in Managing the Overall Revenue Cycle
· PMTAC Offers Other Benefits such as Health Insurance, Provident Fund, and Monthly Incentives and a proper growth plan for Medical Billing Professionals!
PMTAC is a growing multinational software and healthcare IT company. The company has established its setup in a short span of a few years, which lays the foundations for productivity. PMTAC is following a formula of long-term growth by utilizing labor force increase, investment activity, scientific ...مزید پڑھیں