PNC Solutions is looking for Sr. Manager HR in Karachi. Candidates having an MBA degree in HR from a reputable institute along with 7 + years of relevant experience of leading multiple HR functions in large-scale organizations are encouraged to apply.
Senior Manager HR Job role is to develop a sustainable talent acquisition strategy for senior searches and key positions, execute and plan benefit changes, act as the point of contact for the identified departments/functions with the business managers and proactively engage with them to consult on HR-related matters.
- Overall Responsible for Human Resource Management of the group with an objective to achieve optimum utilization of present manpower, using latest Techniques /Tools/ HR Software available for recruitment, retention, performance evaluation, motivation and management development of the employees.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Directs the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Provide guidance and input on company restructuring, change management, business unit structures, workforce planning and succession planning to ensure business units have the appropriate skills and capabilities to deliver their objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Experience in leading and managing a Talent Acquisition team
- Strong HR business partnering or HR management experience with a focus on workforce planning, performance management and employee relations.
- Demonstrate integrity and confidentiality in all HR-related matters. Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, talent acquisition and retention, and performance management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal skills; organizational skills and attention to detail.