Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop a robust process for monitoring the implementation of the community mobilization process and review of its achievements towards realizing governance objectives through consultation, key stakeholders and governance actors
· Provide regular progress reports to all relevant stakeholders.
· Identify training and other types of capacity building for staff and community members in order to shift norms within the camp towards increased, meaningful, participation.
· Draft a final report which provides an analysis of lessons learned and best practices.
· Highlights, captures and develops best practices as success story reports
· Organizes and visits field activities (as needed)
· Works collaboratively with local partner organizations to build capacity
· Works closely with community stakeholders to develop and execute mobilization activities
· Successfully supports the project’s relationship with local governments/Ministries and other stakeholders
· In collaboration with other community mobilization partners, piloting and roll out of participation model;
· Regular progress reports on success of model in achieving governance objectives;
· Training/ Capacity building assessment;
· Best Practices report.
· Ability to perform field work in a sensitive, flexible, creative and effective manner;
· Ability to conceptualize community engagement models.
· Ability to create, edit and presents information in clear and presentable formats, using appropriate IT functionality;
· Proven strategic, conceptual, analytical and writing skills.