Project: Sindh Government Children Hospital
· To assist in implementation of all monitoring tools; including systems developed for tracking and monitoring of data for the specified area.
· Coordinate with hospital staff to report on progress, highlighting problems and provide possible solutions.
· To ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained.
· To oversee quality of hospital data gathered; produce statistical analysis and trends where necessary.
· To assist in preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports on quality to the senior management. To oversee quality of hospital data gathered; produce statistical analysis and trends where necessary.
· To investigate and set standards for quality/ health and safety.
· To coordinate, implement and ensure compliance with Quality Management Systems like ISO 9001:2008/2015, or others whichever apply.
· Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports of all the observations to Manager Quality Assurance. Ensure all communications are transparent and in writing.
· Adhere to the Hospital’s Core Values at all times.
Any other relevant responsibility assigned by the Manager QA.