Project: Sindh Government Children Hospital
· To assist in implementation of all monitoring tools; including systems developed for tracking and monitoring of data for the specified area.
· Coordinate with hospital staff to report on progress, highlighting problems and provide possible solutions.
· To ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained.
· To oversee quality of hospital data gathered; produce statistical analysis and trends where necessary.
· To assist in preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports on quality to the senior management. To oversee quality of hospital data gathered; produce statistical analysis and trends where necessary.
· To investigate and set standards for quality/ health and safety.
· To coordinate, implement and ensure compliance with Quality Management Systems like ISO 9001:2008/2015, or others whichever apply.
· Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports of all the observations to Manager Quality Assurance. Ensure all communications are transparent and in writing.
· Adhere to the Hospital’s Core Values at all times.
Any other relevant responsibility assigned by the Manager QA.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...مزید پڑھیں