Sindh Govt. Children Hospital managed by PEI a wellknown and well reputed hospital is seeking services of highly qualified, motivated and experienced candidates for the posts of skin Specialist.
Candidtaes must have FCPS/MCPs cleared.
· Examine patients and determine dermatological treatments (e.g. medication, non-invasive surgeries)
· Evaluate patients’ skin condition
· Assess and update patients’ medical history
· Keep a record of patients’ symptoms
· Analyze all information regarding skin health conditions
· Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
· Inform patients about available treatments
· Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments
· monitor and report on treatment progress and refer patients to other specialists if needed
· Evaluate patients before major surgical or other medical procedures
· Conduct non-intrusive medical surgeries
· Educate patients on preventive skincare
· Refer patients to other specialists if needed
· Attend conferences and seminars to learn about new medical techniques and topics
· Adhere with laws and regulations
· Any other task as assigned by the supervisor
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...مزید پڑھیں