Master’s Degree in Development Economics/ Business Administration/ Project Management or any other related field.
· At least 10 years of experience working for National and International Organizations
· At least 1-2 years of experience in working for International Development Partners such as ADB, World Bank, USAID and DFID are preferred
· At least 5 years’ experience in developing, leading, managing and monitoring development projects.
· Provide overall leadership and technical guidance for BISE implementation as per approved design; monitoring and ensuring timely submission of reports;
· Develop Work plan and budget and receive approval from BISP;
· S/he will be responsible to work in close coordination with BISP for allocation of tasks to his/her team;
· Organize recruitment and training of IP Project Staff members;
· Regularly check the implementation progress of BISE;
· Act as overall chief of Administration, Accounts and Finance of BISE;
· Based on the results of the monitoring reports, prepare a Programme evaluation report for BISP;
· Be responsible for policy implementation, feedback and advice on design improvement;
· Coordinate with relevant Govt. Departments and other relevant stakeholders including but not limited to BISE districts;
· Coordinate and act as a focal point for all communication with BISP
· Responds to the queries and requirements of BISP/ADB.
· Any other related task assigned from time to time.
· Skills in poverty reduction, social protection and Graduation; including but not limited to Asset Transfer, Business Coaching and Micro financing will be strongly desirable.
· Fluency in oral and written English, Urdu and/or any other local language.
· Good communication skills and pragmatic approaches to overcome internal administrative obstacles in organizations, and external coordination challenges with partner organizations.
· Good reporting and writing skills.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...مزید پڑھیں