Powersoft19 is looking for an Oracle EBS R12 Technical Expert to develop Oracle based applications. All work will be done on site at a large government client in Rockville, MD.
Scope of Work:
This individual may be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform application development using Oracle Application Framework technology, Oracle Application Development Framework and JDeveloper (Java, J2EE);
- Diagnose and resolve complex system problems, troubleshoot production issues and debug code;
- Develop ODI code to perform ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), load data in star schema and develop OBIEE models and dashboards;
- Perform technical analysis to resolve issues and streamline operations.
Skills/experience preferred includes:
- Four to six years’ application development experience in Oracle EBS R12 applications in a complex environment;
- Significant experience developing with OA Framework, Oracle ADF, and JDeveloper (Java/J2EE);
- Expert knowledge in specific Oracle EBS modules for Human Capital Management, Financials, Warehouse/Order Management, iStore, iSupplier, iRecruitment and/or Procurement;
- iRecruitment or a full range of Oracle EBS experience is a plus;
- Expert knowledge of PL/SQL or SQL;
- Expert knowledge in diagnosing and resolving complex system problems, troubleshooting production issues and debugging code;
- Experience with developing ETL using tools like ODI/Informatica/Kettle for star schema and familiar with dimension modeling and 3NF design;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Additionally, to be successful the candidate(s) will:
- Work well in a changing environment and maintain a strong positive perspective;
- Display a strong organizational commitment and interpersonal skills;
- Display teamwork within a process driven environment.