Marketing Executive is required for an Oil and Gas services company based in Sector B-17 Islamabad. Their core business is NDT services.. It is a great time to join the company as it is growing and they need a Marketing Executive to communicate their services to potential clients and grow their company in the market.
1. Plans, manages, and coordinates marketing activities including participation in conferences, trade shows and similar events to support the companys business strategy and objectives while ensuring compliance with all companys policies and procedures.
2. Defines promotional and advertising activities and materials to publicize product lines / services through presentations, sales force, media and alternate distribution channels.
3. Monitors the use of the assigned budget for marketing and maintains related information and, as appropriate, documents.
4. Is the custodian on the companys Corporate Identity Manual as well as of the companys Client Feedback program;
5. Supports branch offices in their marketing and branding activities;
6. Creates and produce statements of qualifications, client presentations, brochures and assist with the drafting of technical articles. Coordinate the development of marketing presentations, brochures and publications;
7. Leads the implementation or personally implements public relations programs, online events, and similar activities and participates as appropriate in relevant community events
8. Coordinates the design, transportation and construction of companys stand at exhibition
9. Is the focal point for all companys interaction on social media as well as for the content and up-dating of the companys external website;
10. Coordinates promotional items and client gifts.
11. Observe and follow all company safety rules and procedures. Support and encourage continuous improvement of the company's processes, including safety program and quality management system.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
13. Conducts market research, develops and disseminates periodical analytical reports on O&G market trends and changing market conditions, requirements and needs, and competitor activities.
14. Maintains contacts with customers & regularly visits to ascertain needs.
15. Support companys management team in identifying and implementing resolutions to resolve customer problems and/or addressing complaints