· The person should be able to completely look after Repair & Maintenance, Security, Safety, Transport, Canteen, Hospital Administration, Housekeeping, liaise with law enforcing agencies, when required, etc.
· Leadership, Supervision and team building skills, Strong Communication skills, Interpersonal and presentation skills, Good Analytical and problem solving abilities, Vast knowledge of existing labour laws & polices.
· Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
· Ensure operations adhere to the hospital policies and regulations.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing on hospital works.
· At least 5 years relevant work experience required.
· Adequate knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Preference would be given to Retired Captain from Army.
Attractive benefits such as Medical Facility, Provident Fund, Group Life Insurance, Leaves, Company maintained Car with fuel as per policy, will be offered to selected candidate.