1. Ensure full compliance of established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) through a team in letter and spirit.
2. Facilitate audits by ensuring teams’ involvement with auditors while achieving zero nonconformities and observations.
3. Address nonconformities and observations (if any) to settle before compilation and submission of the audit report.
4. Overall supervision of security affairs of Profine factory and its related facilities by developing and reviewing appropriate security, evacuation and contingency plans.
5. Ensuring that all security management plans are relevant and constantly updated as appropriate and that all staff knows their roles and responsibilities.
6. Prepare and implement duty roasters and security guards deployment plans.
7. Lead and ensure timely completion of the weapon license renewals.
8. Daily Check Cameras and personally monitor all the sensitive areas for any unusual activity or staff presence or alertness. Strictly monitor the presence of un-authorized people within the premises and take strict actions on any such incident.
9. Daily perform a complete round of Factory premises and check boundary walls, lights for proper security system administration and resolve any issues on immediate basis.
10. Introduce and implement comprehensive procedures and systems for identification, physical screening and documentation prior to allowing visitors to enter company premises.
11. Ensure Physical checking of workers when they leave factory premises through security guards.
12. Ensure good management of emergency boxes, First Aid Kits and all life support materials were placed at the security office.
13. Design and deliver security awareness training strategy for all staff and supervise the implementation.
14. Deploy a full proof system of man, machine, vehicle and material movement in and out through the gate and ensure its implementation.
15. Ensure through staff at gate that each movement is documented and scrutinized by gate and security staff.
16. Educate overall company staff regarding significance of gate operations and its sensitivities to acquire their support and compliance.
17. Responsible to plan, seek approval and execute all facility-related repair and maintenance including furniture, fixture and fitting as per building repair and maintenance procedure.
18. Make provision for the acquisition of new assets as per asset management procedure as and when required.
19. Formulate and implement coding system for assets marking and traceability and always keep assets register/record up to date.
20. Responsible to manage and route company-owned vehicles, ensuring that vehicle movement is according to genuine need only.
21. Responsible for controlling the fuel and maintenance cost of the company-owned vehicles with strict daily checking.
22. Responsible for getting the vehicle repair work done as per vehicle repair and maintenance procedure through authorized workshops.
23. Responsible to make provisions for a new vehicle acquisition as and when required as per vehicle acquisition procedure.
24. Responsible to arrange vehicles from outside, when needed.
25. Responsible for daily cleaning of all the areas of the factory by checking cleanliness on daily basis and take immediate actions where required.
26. Ensure that all work floors are neat and clean all the time.
27. Coordinate internally with all stakeholders to effectively dispose of process waste as per waste management procedure.
28. Arrange for passport renewal, visa processing, traveling and boarding lodging of Chief Executive Officer.
29. Coordinate with the accounts department to develop annual and quarterly budgets.
30. Present budget variance reports to Executive Director on monthly basis.
31. Responsible to deal with the government departments such as Wada, Sui Gas, PTCL, and Police, etc.
32. Responsible to handle emergencies including but not limited to theft in the factory, staff emergencies, etc.
33. Conduct quarterly meetings for setting/reviewing / revising KPIs and KRAs of the reporting staff. As well as conduct time to time performance monitoring sessions (as & when required).
34. Perform Performance evaluations of immediate staff on a quarterly basis.
35. Ensure Proper Training & Development of the Staff wherever & whenever needed through performance reviews and training need analysis.
36. Developing department staff through formal and informal coaching, counseling & mentoring sessions.
37. Succession Planning: Develop a successor of himself as well as successors of his immediate subordinates.
38. Do a second (technical) selection interview of staff needed to be hired in the admin department.
PROFINE is specialized in office furniture including Seating, Tables, Desks, Workstation and Institutional furniture. We have furnished many Institutions, Corporations and offices in Pakistan. We have a history of our generations manufacturing quality furniture since 1867. Profine has been strengthe ...مزید پڑھیں