This role involves improving search engine optimization of E-Commerce websites. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy, growth team.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to insure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve goals and objectives
- Implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Update and modify internal search tools in order to promote onsite search growth and visibility
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance
- Understand category and product level behaviors in order to improve relevancy of search results
- Create and execute onsite search activities that can be shared across multiple products/categories
- Create and modify dynamic search-related landing pages to support an improved onsite experience
- Monitor all facets of onsite search related activity (triggers, rules, biases, etc) and analyze individual effectiveness
- A Functional understanding of back-end elements such as HTML, CSS, robots.txt, metadata, etc.
- Experience with technical SEO analysis, site analysis and reporting
- Experience managing a portfolio of digital products, websites and mobile
- Good Command of English Language