As a Senior WORDPRESS Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining various applications. In this dynamic role, you will build new functionality for new and existing projects.Managing an existing team of developers, you will supervise technical projects from end-to-end and lead design and code reviews and ensure that coding standards are maintained. You will identify and address performance bottlenecks and be overseeing the live release process.Playing a key role in the development process, you will facilitate all aspects of the application life-cycle and ensure your team possesses the relevant skills required to fulfil their role. You will also make sure that they maintain up-to-date knowledge of all the latest thinking and processes in order for them to be able to operate at the top level of development.
The candidate must have the following skills related to their best matching specialized area:
- Ideally5 - 8 years of development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related computing discipline.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail. A strong leadership style and superb problem-solving abilities are also essential.
- Extensive and proven experience of PHP application development, CMS and e-commerce systems
- Must have knowledge of different Frameworks/CMS including Magento
- Excellent understanding of server-side programming and technologies
- Good hands-on experience with LAMP architecture.
- Outstanding DB skills and concepts
- Have experience of working with the APIs (like Google Maps, Graph API, Twitter, PayPal )
- Strong communication skills coupled with the desire to develop yourself and continually advance your skills and knowledge
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work to deadlines, both independently and within a team
- Should be a quick learner and think out-of-the-box solutions, quick problem solver
- The ideal candidate would be proficient at managing multiple tasks.
- Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- Should be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must have the ability to perform result oriented Research and Development on the given tasks.
Must have “Can Do” attitude and problem-solving qualities.