• Build contacts with potential clients related to IT to create new business opportunities via LinkedIn.
• Pitching products and/or services efficiently Sending business proposals in order to Carter client needs.
• Following up any/all clients and walking them through the onboarding process.
• Ensure timely responses to clients via emails, intercom, chats, calls, etc.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing/new customers Contacting clients to inform them about new developments/updates in services.
• Developing quotes and proposals.
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, chats, etc.
• Keep prospective client databases updated on all the CRM's.
• Make cold calls for new business leads
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
• Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers etc.
• Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
• BS degree in Business, Marketing or similar relevant field
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Networking aptitude
• Basic Knowledge about different CRM tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
• Friendly attitude, Willing and able to implement coaching and feedback- Be a student, Become an expert.
A candidate with an IT background is preferred.
Programmers Force is a FinTech Software Development company that develops applications for large scale financial institutions around the world. With us, you’ll get to work in multiple frameworks and learn to make them intelligent using machine learning. Our vision is to create innovative and intelli ...مزید پڑھیں