Programmers Force is a Fintech development company that develops applications for large financial institutes around the world. We are the first Artificial Intelligence development Company of Pakistan. Currently our products are being used at a global level, particularly EU. We take pride in developing alternative finance applications and our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimize charge backs merchants facing online. Programmers Force has topped diversified software competitions held at global level and possess substantial talent at workplace.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our rapidly growing team in developing and maintaining such applications.
Content writers are responsible for writing a variety of unique material for websites, blogs, social media, online and newspaper / magazine articles. They also assist marketing teams in development of engaging content that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document, Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites
- Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order