Programmers Force is a Fintech development company that develops applications for large financial institutes around the world. We are the first Artificial Intelligence development Company of Pakistan. Currently our products are being used at a global level, particularly EU. We take pride in developing alternative finance applications and our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimize charge backs merchants facing online. Programmers Force has topped diversified software competitions held at global level and possess substantial talent at workplace.
Data Scientist discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. The focus is in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. Automate scoring using machine learning techniques, build recommendation systems, improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier, develop internal A/B testing procedures, build system for automated fraud detection.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
· Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
· Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
· Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
· Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
· Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
· Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills & Requirements:
· Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc
· Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
· Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
· Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive.
· Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
· Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
· Good scripting and programming skills
Programmers Force is a FinTechsolution provider that develops applications for large scale financial institutions around the world. We provide our expertise in developing alternative finance applications that are made intelligentusing machine learning to minimize chargebacks and identity theft for m ...مزید پڑھیں