We are a construction company would be preferred if having experience in building Construction Industry.
- Administer and Monitor the Financial System
- Assist with the preparation of the balance sheet, budgets, income and monthly financial statement along with quarterly reports and reports variance.
- Establish and maintain cash controls, supplier accounts and process supplier's invoices.
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements, monitor cash reserves and investments, maintain the purchase order system and ensure data is entered into the system.
- Maintain the Computerized accounting system, files and records.
- Assist in the conduct of an annual internal and external audit.
- Implement financial policies and procedure, establish, maintain the reconcile the general ledger and issue cheques for all accounts due.
- Ensure security for all credit cards and verify charges while transaction properly records and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Maintain the Accounts Payable and Receivable Systems Ensure the safeguarding of all funds; reconcile the accounts payable and receivable and weekly deposits.
- Prepare journal summaries, compile source document and issue receipts Administer Employee Files and Records for Accurate Payment of Benefit and Allowance Document new employees files and establish it in the computerized accounting system Administer benefit entitlement, verify and reports on benefits payment Calculate and action deduction and submit remittances
- Prepare separation documents for terminated employees Administer the Bi-Weekly Payroll for Accurate and Timely Payment Set up employee files, verify and code timesheets and hours worked.
- Calculate employee salaries, deductions and contributions and enter payroll information into the computerized accounting system.
- Calculate source and miscellaneous and process paycheques.
- Prepare, review and file payroll summaries, journals and reports and issue records of Employment.
- Provide Efficient and Effective Office Management Order office supplies and manage the filing, storage and securities of documents.
- Respond to inquiries and manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment.
- Maintain insurance coverage, booking register and issue permits and license.To perform any other task assigned by Mgr Finance / CEO Knowledge,
Skill and Abilities
The incumbent must have knowledge of the following areas.
- Computerized Accounting Programs and A/c payable and receivable
- Preparation of financial statement, reports, and payroll system and reporting.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following Skill.
- Strong Supervisory, Team Building, Accounting, and Bookkeeping Skills.
- Strong Time management, Problem-solving, and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong Public Relations and Communication skills.
The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal Attributes.
- Maintain Standards of Conduct.
- Be Honest and Trustworthy.
- Be Respectful and Flexible.
- Demonstrate Sound Work Ethics.
- Be consistent and fair.