We are searching for a reliable quantity surveyor/estimator to join our capable team of professionals.
The quantity surveyor will be tasked for preparing tender documents,reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, as well as building relationships with clients.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Project Management, full command on primavera, Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Quantity Surveyor Requirements:Bachelor`s degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction and drawings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.