1. Recovering Corporate services’ /products’ payments with due diligence.
2. Compiling and delivering manual billing & WH Tax challan collection .
3. Strong follow-up for service’s outstanding payments via calling, emails, notices, frequents visits & meetings at customer premises.
4. Prepare corporate recovery plans to include recommendations on when to adjust or ensure complete recovery , release any security /BG & make changes in invoices /Bills for Revenue Assurance.
5. Submission of Management Reports on revenue /recovery as per SOP.
6. Consolidated & Customized billing for corporate customers as per their requirement.
7. Analyze & identify the un-claim sales revenue for sales team.
8. Adjustment for SLA breach amounts and Late Payment surcharges as per CMP approval.
9. Compiling OCS report (Opening & Closing statement) for proper Database.
10. Reconciliations of billing internally & visiting at customers end
11. to authenticating the “In – payments” for sharing with Revenue Team for out payments.
12. Maintaining the master date of customers for internal links verification and support purpose with multi-dimensional Formats :
a. Product & Service wise,
b. Region / province, Media ,
c. Financials wise, Customer wise,
EducationBachelors/Masters from a reputable university
Experience:At least 3-5 years of experience in the with excellent verbal & written communication skills
Reports toSM DS Support
pPakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is proud to be Pakistan most reliable and largest converged services carrier providing all telecommunications services from basic voice telephony to data, internet, video-conferencing and carrier services to consumers and businesses all over the cou ...مزید پڑھیں