ROLES & RESPONSIILITIES
· Taking feasibility requests from Sales team for various corporate services and delivering the report after confirmation from the technical teams within committed timeline.
Pre-requisites verification and Record maintenance
· To complete and verify the pre-requisites shared by Sales teams for the links/circuits/projects.
· Pre-requisites may include feasibilities, documentations, proposals, payments, SOW, business cases; depending upon nature of deployment.
· Issuing of Advice Notes and system based order entries containing complete information.
· Maintenance of aforementioned pre-requisites and deployment details for reporting, billing, after sales support.
E2E coordination for deployment
· To coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for completing deployment within timelines provided by technical teams.
· Constant update to customer regarding deployment status
· Follow up with deployments teams on mails and calls.
· Taking commissioning from customers.
· Updation of deployment tracker.
Ensure billing and update billing register
· Regularly update billing register with the deployments every month.
· Reporting to concerned revenue team for timely billing of the links/projects commissioned.
· Monthly/quarterly/biannually billing report sharing with revenue team.
Coordination for after sales support
· To ensure that data of each and every important corporate customer is uploaded in CORPWATCH as soon as the new circuit is active
· To verify the corporate faults completed and declared rectified by technical
· To visit/coordinate with customer regularly to know his needs regarding priority deployments and schedule deployments accordingly
pPakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is proud to be Pakistan most reliable and largest converged services carrier providing all telecommunications services from basic voice telephony to data, internet, video-conferencing and carrier services to consumers and businesses all over the cou ...مزید پڑھیں