WHO WE ARE
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
- Design and develop Trade Marketing strategy for company’s newly launched brand (Flash Fiber).
- Manage branding at Service Centers, Retail and RD outlets. Coordinate and support to all service centers and Call Centers across Sindh and Baluchistan.
- Design and arrange platform for promotional activities including float and kiosks activities. Moreover, manage authorities/local bodies for BTL activities.
- Coordinate digital marketing, media placements, public relation programs, host events, tradeshows, signing ceremonies and other corporate events.
- Design, develop and coordinate retail channel’s trade marketing strategy to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
- Liaison between Zonal Sales, Operations and Marketing department at PTCL Head Quarter for smooth delivery of designed and developed tasks/projects/activities.
- Develop promotional programs that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers in South (Sindh and Baluchistan).
- Work closely with sales team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets
- Collect and disseminate best practices from competition and share timely collected data of market intelligence.
- Category Management working with each brand manager for promotion, merchandizing and communication.
- Development and execution of trade/consumer promotions including pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison and POS development
- Recommend and develop local market promotions to promote sales
- Tendering, coordination with finance, clearance of bills and vendor management for all locally assigned projects/tasks/activities.
- Contribute to organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Professional Degree in Business Administration
- 4-6 year's relevant experience