We are a multinational British based company, setting up an office in Lahore. We have operations over 5 countries.
The purchase ledger administrator will take responsibility for all purchase ledger tasks for our group. Ensuring correct records are maintained, which will satisfy the external auditors and ensure all suppliers are paid in a prompt manner. You will be joining a busy and growing division of the business so we are looking for someone with strong attention to detail, administration and time management skills. This role would suit someone currently in an admin role or similar or even a school or graduate leaver.
- Data entry of purchase invoices & credit notes.
- Checking and processing employee expenses.
- Ensure all invoices are authorized in accordance with the approval matrix.
- Carry out a weekly payment run to ensure suppliers are paid in a prompt manner.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis ensuring copy invoices are requested and received where necessary.
- Being able to post direct debits/payments that have been made from our bank account system.
Any other task that may reasonably be requested by the Management Accountant/Supervisor
- Formal accounting qualification ideally a masters degree or equivalent
- Accounting Data entry experience.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also capable of working on own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to accurately complete tasks while meeting key deadlines.
- Willingness to play an active role in improving departmental procedures.