We are looking for a Network/Systems Administrator who will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and operation of the computer’s network, servers, desktop, and storage infrastructure and resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, data security, plus enhancing and developing the IT provision extended within the business.
Ensures that the network and all related equipment are functional to accommodate system users.
- Network design, implementation and support with a variety of operating systems
- Installation / configuration and maintenance of computer hardware, servers, operating systems, applications, VPNs and routers.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Provide network support to users and resolve issues on run-time.
- Monitor & Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance
- Assist in the IT registrations with affiliates.
- Ensure all the CCTV surveillance security cameras and its network, recordings are up and in running condition
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required
- Responsible for Firewall, Routers and Switches configuration/maintenance.
- Experience with G-Suite is a plus
- Firewall Administration [Fortinet, Cisco, Pfsense]
- Manage Internet connectivity and related Services including Proxy Services (content filtering, web application filtering,)