Purpose & Background of the Position:
The Admin & Logistics Officer is based in Quetta-Baluchistan where donor funded Emergency WASH project shall be implemented. The position holder is required to be mobile as S/he would be required to visit all targeted 08 districts within Baluchistan regularly. This position reports to the project manager (based in Quetta). This position is expected to assume overall project responsibility of Administration and Logistics. The position is required to ensure that all the project activities of Administration and Logistics are in accordance with policy and procedures are as laid down in the Qatar Charity’s policy manual. The efforts will be made to achieve the desired project objectives.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as relating to QC Policies
• Contribute to the detailing of the admin, and logistical activities in the emergency Project Implementation Plan (PIP).
• Ensure all the project procurement on time as per QC procurement protocols.
• Plan the Administrative, and Logistics needs according to the results of the Rapid Need Assessment conducted by the field team.
• Provide the Administrative, and Logistics inputs during the acceptance of incoming all supplies and materials at the warehouse or project site.
• Regularly update supplies and payment records of the respective staff and vendors.
• Cross-check the specification of supplies and materials along with the field engineer vis-à-vis approved samples and properly maintained supply register on daily basis.
• Closely monitors commodity end use, warehouse management and relief supplies handling;
• Formulates and coordinates all relief supplies control measures, supplies tracking systems, accounting systems and generally accepted commodity accounting principles to ensure compliance at all levels.
• Responsible for the overall Administration, Asset, Warehouse, and Fleet Management.
• Conduct all the administrative, and logistical procedures to comply with the Qatar Charity’s approved policies.
• Given the limitation of human resources imposed by the Donor, segregation of duties will be cross-matched with the staff in Country Office.
• To ensure the self-safety and security by observing the security protocols of the country office and the donor.
• Perform general administrative duties; tending, postage, opening post, responding to emails, ordering stationery, maintenance of equipment, etc. as required
• Organize events or meetings as required
• Under the supervision of the Project manager support the movement of all goods and equipment in coordination with the Logistic Coordinator to ensure efficient and timely delivery of the supply of Project.
• To update vehicle management system regularly.
• To Check vehicles, log sheet on daily basis and complete checkups once in a month i.e., engine, Tyres, battery, Ac, heater, break etc condition
• To ensure rental vehicles drivers’ orientation once in a month
• To update office inventory regularly.
• Should have familiar with UN financial reporting system
Qatar Charity (QC) is an international non-profit and non-governmental humanitarian organization founded in the State of Qatar in 1980. In Qatar, QC is duly registered with the Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs - Serial No. 06 dated 24/07/1994 - under law No (2) of 1974, amended by decree-la ...مزید پڑھیں